Monday, January 5, 2015

Goodbye Tlaquepaque

October 27, 2014

Hello everyone¡¡

This email might turn out a little rough, I am currently in a bus
heading to muy new área. And this little device attatched to the back
of the seat of the person in front of me doesnt like english. I have
been assigned to be a zone leader in the Lázaro Cárdenas zone in
michoacan. I hear it is one of the prettiest zones in the mission. It
is on the coast of Michoacán. It is an 8 hour bus ride from the
mission offices. I will meet my new companion in about 5 more hours,
his name es elder selorzano. I hear he is a great missionary. My last
week in tlaquepaque was great ¡¡ we had 10 of our investigators come
to church. It was a great last sunday in tlaquepaque. I am sad to
leave that area, there is going to be a baptism every week of
november. But I found out that elder bowen (my companion from the MTC)
is moving in to that area to be companions with Elder Calzada so with
those two, Tlaquepaque es in good hands :) I will get to my área
tonight, tomorrow we will travel back to the mission offices for a
meeting on wednesday, and thursday we will travel back to Lázaro
Cárdenas for the zone meeting. I will travel 24 hours from today
through Thursday. Good thing i brought a good book ¡¡ ;) well, I hope
everyone is doing great. Have a great week¡¡

Love,

Elder Del Toro


No comments:

Post a Comment