Monday, January 5, 2015

Breathe Easy

December 8, 2014

Hello my friendcitos!!

Another busy week here in the mother land!! Elder Solorzano and I had a meeting in Guadalajara this week and a special devotional in the mission presidents house. There was a little talent devotional and yes, I did play the harmonica. I figured out that when I get nervouse I breath fast or something because about half way through silent night i ran completely out of breath and had to take like three breaths to finish the song. Everyone thought it was great though. or at least thats what they told me!! :) When we got back to our house after traveling to Guadalajara, we found a baby iguana in our bathroom!! It surprised my companion when he was using the bathroom!! haha.

We have transfers!! Elder Solorzano is going to finish his two last transfers of his mission training a new missionary in Guadalajara. He had to leave at 1:30 this morning so I am with another companionship in my zone waiting for my new companion to arrive. His name is Elder Raya. Last month the President told us that the area 70 in mexico said that the newer missionaries were going to start being leaders faster and the older missionaries were going to be the ones to train new missionaries. And he wasnt just a kidding! Elder Raya just finished his training, so he has about 3 months as a missionary and he is already called to be a zone leader. I am super excited, he must be an excellent missionary!! Ill tell you more about him next week.

Love you all!! Have an awesome week!

Elder Del Toro





No comments:

Post a Comment