Monday, January 5, 2015

Elder Del Toro... I just peed my pants

December 15, 2014

Another week has flown by.

Let me tell you all a little bit about Elder Raya. He is a way cool guy. He is from Mexicali, Baja California. He went to high school in a city in the US so he speaks english. We usually use it as code language in buses and stuff like that :) He is an amazing piano player, he is super tall, and he is a great companion. We get along super well.

This week we had a mission conference in Guadalajara with the apostol Russell M. Nelson. It was a great conference and Elder Raya and I left ready to baptize all of Lazaro Cardenas. We are going to get right to it this week. At the conference I got to see my old companion, Elder Gonzalez, and the bishop from my first area. It was awesome to hear how the work is going there!!

So the other day Elder Raya and I were on our way back to our house and we stopped by a little store to buy so food. I was buying the food and talking to the store owner and the lady started chuckling and I looked back and my companion was doing the potty dance. She took a while to give me my change and when I turned around Elder Raya was standing there calmly with his hands on his hips shaking his head. He said, "Elder Del Toro, I just peed my pants". And we started laughing so hard together. At least he had the guts to tell me.

Hope you are all doing great!!

Love,

Elder Del Toro


 


No comments:

Post a Comment