Tuesday, December 22, 2015

Iguana

Saturday September 26, 2015

Hello Jello..

Another week down! This week was pretty sweet. We had zone conferences in Lazaro Cardenas and Uruapan and stopped by Morelia for a couple of interviews. We have been busy with transfers lately and then next week is leadership conference but after that things should be a little less crazy. I will be spending my last 6 weeks here in my same area with Elder Raya. At the end of this transfer it will be 10 months in this area :P That´s a long time!!! But I love the ward and Elder Raya so it´s ok.

This week I tried iguana for the first time. We were in Lazaro Cardenas and a family had given the zone leaders some iguana so they shared it with us. I know they say this about everything, but it tastes like chicken.

I love being a missionary. These past few months have been a little hard because it´s been different not working in an area a whole bunch but I have realized that the Lord calls us all for different purposes and no matter what the purpose might be, he expects us to serve with all of our heart, might, and strength. It doesn't matter if we are a stake president, missionary, nursery leader, or whatever else. What matters most is that we serve with a willing heart with all that we have.

I love being a missionary for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. I am learning so much. I am so grateful for this opportunity and blessing.

Have a great week!

Love,
Elder Del Toro

 This is in a little town called Paracho. They make a lot of guitars there.



No comments:

Post a Comment