Sunday, July 5, 2015

The Glory Days

Saturday May 23, 2015

Hello Family!

This week was another great week. I got to go back to my first area on divisions with some missionaries and I found one of my converts when we went to the church! His name is Cosme and he was baptized about a year and a half ago. I was super excited to see him. He is the ward secretary right now and since his baptism his brother and sister in law have been baptized. I was in that area (Prados Verdes) for two days this week and it was so fun to see a bunch of members from the ward and see that all is well. I felt like I was reliving the glory days.

Our English class went great this week!! We had more people come this time and some people came and left because there were no more chairs. Full house baby ;) We are thinking about having two different classes next week.. One for those who have been there and one for the new students. We are getting serious about it now. We are considering blocking off the street and having the other class outside in the street while the other one is inside the little place we are using as the classroom.

Andrea`s baptism is tonight at 7:00 PM. She is sooo excited. We are really excited for her too. We were also able to find a few sweet investigators this week.

Transfers are this week! Its going to be a really busy week with that going on and we are also going to help President Camarillo with a training in Guadalajara and one in MichoacĂ n this week. Its his last training!!

I'm very happy. It made my week seeing Cosme doing well. It made me feel like this is all worth it.

Have a great week!!

Love,

Elder Del Toro

Cosme and I in Prados Verdes 

English Class!


No comments:

Post a Comment