Monday, May 18, 2015

Jolly good fellow

Saturday May 16, 2015

Hello family!!

This week was another good one. It seems like forever ago but I got to talk to my family! It was great to wish my momma a happy mothers day and everything and to get caught up on how everyone is doing. The best part was hearing them sing "jolly good fellow" again. I could really use that sometimes walking into the house tired at the end of the day. haha. Note to family, when I get home, wait until we get to the house to sing jolly good fellow.. It might look a little strange in the airport.
We had our first English class! We had 13 students. We were imagining like 100 but hey, you gotta start somewhere!! We are going to keep spreading the word and see if we can have more students this next week.

We had a sweet family home evening this week with Andrea and a family in our ward. They had a piano and a guitar so Elder Raya threw together a special number and it was sweet!! He played the guitar and I played the piano and we both sang and everyone loved it. Andrea is super excited for her baptism next Saturday.

Other than that we have been staying busy finding new people to teach and going on divisions and stuff. We have also been helping president out with transfers that are coming up next on May 25. Time is flying by!! Elder Bowen, my first companion finishes his mission this transfer! :P How scary! good thing I`ve still got a few more months left!! :)

All is well. Have a great week!

Elder Del Toro


No comments:

Post a Comment