Monday, July 6, 2015

Funny Accents

Saturday June 13, 2015

Hey there!

This week was an awesome week. I think it was one of the most successful weeks of my mission. We have been able to find a ton of people to teach lately. We got another family from English classes too! Last Sunday the Murillo family came to church!! And so did another girl name Katia. The lady who was baptized a few weeks ago shared the gospel with Katia and she loved it and is preparing to be baptized in July.

This week has been super hot! I´ve been getting a nice tan lately. But it also rained super hard the other day and we got soaked.

I had a pretty funny experience this week. We went to a Chinese restaurant. But a real one with chop sticks and real Chinese chefs and everything. We started talking to the workers in their broken Spanish and one of them one of them told me I have a funny accent. I took that one to heart. Mostly because they speak Spanish so funny and the Chinese guy told me that I have a funny accent. Haha. It was sweet though, we taught them a lesson and it was such much different. They had only heard of God before so that was kind of hard, but we gave them a pamphlet and we are going to see if we can get them a Chinese Book of Mormon.

Im super excited to see my sister and her husband married! I told all of Mexico about it this week. They look great. I´m a proud brother. Congrats to the new Poulson family!

Have a great week this week everyone!

Elder Del Toro



No comments:

Post a Comment