Monday, May 18, 2015

Shrimp Tostadas

Saturday April 25, 2015

Hey Everyone!!

This week was another busy week. The baptism went great last week! There were a lot of people who came to support brother Cortez. We had to have the baptismal service in the chapel and then walk into the room where the baptismal font is for the ordinance because there wasnt enough room to have it there. Brother Cortes seems happy.

Elder Raya and I are having a blast. We are working great together and are really good friends. This week was super tough, we had 3 mornings that we had to wake up at 2:30am but we are ending the week right. We went to play pool with a couple members in our ward for our preparation day today we ate with one of our investigators. His name is Fernando, he is 22, he makes some mean shrimp tostadas, and he is soon to be a mormon :) He told us that they were super spicy and I kind of let my pride get in the way and told him I could eat more chili than him. I did eat more chili than him but it feels like I have a fire burning in my stomach right now. I think Fernando is going to have the last laugh.

I`m loving my mission. Its difinitely the best two years for my life. Thanks for all the support!

Elder Del Toro







No comments:

Post a Comment