Sunday, March 29, 2015

a little sicky

March 21, 2015

Hello amigos and familia :)


This week flew by. We got back from Michoacán last night from the zone conferences and it sure is a relief to have those over with. I got a little sick earlier this week :P we ate same chicken in Lazaro Cardenas on our way to Uruapan and that night I felt sick and in the morning I felt a little worse and during the conference President Camarillo told me I looked miserable and then about half way through while I was writing on the white board while my companion was talking I just ran out of the room and barely made it to the sink before I threw up. A couple of Elders came in and rubbed my back while I threw up some more and then I walked out and kept on writing on the white board :)

Monse is still preparing for her baptism. She is doing good. The Elders from one of my old areas here in Guadalajara called me earlier this week and said that one of the sons of a lady I taught is getting baptized today and he had asked if I could come back to baptize him. Elder Gonzalez (who was my second companion) is there in that area right now. I said I wasnt going to be able to make it but we are going to show up there tonight for the baptism for a surprise!

I finished reading the Book of Mormon again this week. BEST BOOK EVER!!! It strengthened my testimony that this is Christ´s church. I know without any doubt that He has restored His Gospel in its fulness and that this is His work. I love preaching this Gospel. Its the best.

Love you all!! Have a great week!

Elder Del Toro




No comments:

Post a Comment