Wednesday, August 19, 2015

Good times in Morelia

Saturday August 15, 2015

Hello!

This week was another good one! At stake conference in Morelia I found the Arredondo family!! Elder OrmeƱo and I taught them over a year ago! I was so excited to see them! They are all doing well and sister Arredondo says she has been relief society president for almost the whole year she has been baptized!

Elder Raya and I took President and Sister Egginton on the downtown Morelia tour on Saturday night! Here is a picture of the Cathedral. There were fireworks and everything! While we were walking through the crowed I heard "Kadyn!!!" and when I turned around I saw a family that I taught while I was in Morelia. They were a pretty unusual family and they thought that I had finished my mission and come back with my parents. I have no idea how they know my name.. They were so excited to see my "family" hahaha. The dad bowed to President Egginton. We only taught them 3 or 4 times about a year ago and then stopped teaching them because they weren't progressing. When I saw them last week I told them to go find the missionaries and get baptized! The dad then bowed to me and said he would do it. That made a pretty good journal entry.

We are saying goodbye to 26 missionaries on Sunday who finish their missions and are welcoming in 10 new ones on Monday. I´m going to be here in Bugambilias for at least another 6 weeks so I'm pretty happy about that.

Have a great week everyone!

Elder Del Toro





No comments:

Post a Comment